[Tweeters] Active morning in Fremont

Kathy Kesner m.k.kesner at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 09:26:01 PST 2017

This must be the most bird active morning in my tiny Fremont back yard ever (which means the last 30 years) - 1 Anna’s hummingbird, 4 northern flickers, 3 Robbins, 4 stellar jays, 3 chickadees, 3 house finch, 1 bewicks wren, a flock of sparrows, 4 pigeons, and 1 loan starling all at the same time - then flew in the sharp shinned hawk. All from the limited view of the backyard from the bedroom window surrounded by the encroaching condos. My tiny piece of heaven...