[Tweeters] Red-flanked Bluetail Report

Keith Carlson kec201814 at cableone.net
Sat Jan 14 15:42:46 PST 2017

I spent from 1030 to 1200 and again from 1400 to 1510 at Hells Gate St Park today.Birders were present from 0930 on until I leftWe DID NOT see the RFBT. In the perhaps 12 or more times I have seen her, it has never been more than about 15 minutes without a sighting. I did see her yesterday from 1200 to 1245.Temps today were from 13 to 19 degrees w/o sunLots of other birds in area - Robins, Song and WT Sparrows, juncos, Kinglets etc, but no RFBT. sadly, Keith E CarlsonLewiston