[Tweeters] Common Eider - YES

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:12:20 PST 2017

Hello Tweets,

Adrian Lee and I are currently watching the Common Eider sleeping far out on the water! I picked out the eider east of the bird's usual haunt around the barge; the eider is resting off the beach south of the east end of the spot - directly below a yard with a white life ring sitting on a patch of bare dirt. The house itself is reddish with white trim.

Lifer!!!! The eider is certainly very reddish, especially in the direct sunlight we are enjoying right now.

Good birding, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA