[Tweeters] Snohomish birding. 1/15

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:05:51 PST 2017

Hey Tweets!

Made a trip up to Snohomish this morning, where Josh Adams took a few of us out to the Sultan Basin to look for owls. It was a successful morning with three saw-whets, a Great Horned, and a distant look at a Northern Pygmy-Owl.

I kept birding from there, following up on a few sightings, so I was able to catch a Greater White-fronted Goose at Everett Marine Park, a Great Egret at Jennings Nature Park in Marysville and a Redhead at Silver Lake south of Everett. Beautiful weather, and it was nice to see Pilchuck as Three Fingers out.

Happy birding!

Tim Brennan
Renton

Sent from my iPhone