[Tweeters] "Yellow"-shafted Flicker

Andy Papadatos APMF at msn.com
Fri Jan 20 12:38:33 PST 2017

Hi there. I've had a female flicker with yellow shafted feathers coming to my suet feeder in Snohomish daily and often for about two months now. I don't know how uncommon this is so I decided to post it here to get some feedback. Please let me know. I actually saw her once a year ago and noticed faint yellow feathers at first. Might have been different bird. The bird today looks just like an eastern bird if memory serves correctly. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Andy Papadatos

Snohomish, WA