[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } A Full Circle

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 13:23:51 PST 2017

Tweeters,

This week’s post is all about individually identifying the pileated woodpeckers which I have been photographing for the last year or two. In particular, I wanted to establish whether the bird in last week’s post was Squall or his father, Chip. I hope you find my photographic research interesting. The story goes full circle with the woodpecker’s and I ending up where we started, however I ended up with a new perspective.

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/01/a-full-circle.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/01/a-full-circle.html>

Have a great day!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net