[Tweeters] Lake Union Swamp Sparrow

B&PBell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 23 15:22:40 PST 2017

Four of us had great looks at the Lake Union (Wooden Boats) Swamp Sparrow.
We were later than George Gerdts and watched the bird from about 1035 to
1045. Nice looks basing on the metal bridge with the bird working over the
rhododendron/cedar tree and shrub complex, dropping down close to the shore
and then working back up the slope. Much of the time it was right out in the
open and didn't seem concerned about human activity in the area.

Also had a Bewick's Wren in the same area.

Brian H. Bell

Woodinville WA

mail to bell a s o c at iso me dia dot com