[Tweeters] Flicker Problem

Simendinger Theresa cowgirltns at rockisland.com
Mon Jan 23 18:06:28 PST 2017

Asking for suggestions…an orange shafted Flicker has decide to drill into my log home.
There are no bugs, I have it treated 4 times a year and it is newly revarnished.
The noise is loud and constant. He/she flys off when I open the nearby window. But soon returns.
Could he/she be trying to drill a nest? My three story house is fairly new without signs of deterioration.
I have a wild bird feeder with sunflower seed and thistle seed one floor down, below where he/she is
drilling which is frequented by songbirds. The local pest control says the birds are tapping on my building to
attract mates. Any help is welcome….please. He is right over my renters front door which is now streaked
with huge white droppings.
Theresa
Theresa
Theresa Simendinger • 655 Kingfisher Lane • Friday Harbor, WA 98250 • 360-378-8332 • 415 717 0546