[Tweeters] Re: Bald Eagles at Women's March

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:38:32 PST 2017

Hello everyone,

I absolutely agree with Dennis, Alan and Mark. If we don't organise and
work to save wild birds and the ecosystems they inhabit from the very real
damages that the current administration seeks to inflict upon them, we'll
be reduced to watching rats eat the seeds that we put out for birds that no
longer exist.

Moving on ... Mark Egger was kind enough to share one of his images and a
short video with me, which i, of course, tweeted. for those who are
interested to see them, here's Mark's images:

photo:

https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist/status/824004441485545472

and video (converted to a gif):

https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist/status/824006205169401857