[Tweeters] 2016 Washington Birder List Reporting

Washington Birder info at wabirder.com
Wed Jan 25 08:41:47 PST 2017

Tuesday, January 31, isthe final day to submit your 2016 List Report Totals and Big Day Reports toWashington Birder. You will find the forms on the Washington Birder website: http://www.wabirder.com/forms.html.Email Reports to Washington Birder at: info at wabirder.comand please include your name in thesubject line.

When I receive your ListTotals, you will receive an email back from me, usually within a day. If youare unsure I have replied to you, please contact me.

Laurie Knittle
Washington Birder
Vancouver, WA
Info at wabirder.com