[Tweeters] Re: Bald Eagles at Women's March

Jennifer Jarstad jennjarstad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:44:37 PST 2017

I have to admit that I considered posting the 2 bald eagles flying over the
women's march as well, but I figured someone would probably have a problem
with it, so I refrained. Now that it is a topic, I have to say that while
I am not fond of the tweeters site becoming political, I feel that airing
political opposition would be much more palatable if stated as such (i.e.
please refrain from making this site political), rather than slamming a
post as keep your "ignorant political views off of this site". Can you see
how this type of reaction fuels the fire between the sides? How about we
come together on things that we ALL care about - the life and livelihood of
wonderful birds in our environment.