[Tweeters] Night Parrot

Bruce Lagerquist runningdoggie at live.com
Mon Jan 30 08:44:17 PST 2017

Thinking of chasing the Night Parrot? It's certainly the most amazing avian discovery in years and would be a jewel on any life list. Here's your complete guide https://nightparrot.com.au/ . Make sure to check out the vocalizations, they may be key to your success. I'd also suggest looking closely at the do's and don'ts section especially about preparation. Even if you locate the bird it's hard to brag to your friends or post your success if you perish in the outback. Good luck! I look forward to reading posts of successful chases.

Bruce from Maple Leaf