[Tweeters] Black Phoebe at Gog-Le-Hi-Te still there

Diane Yorgason-Quinn avosetta at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:54:39 PST 2017

Faye and I were about to leave after spending 2 hours, when Laurel Parshall and the Black Phoebe magically appeared at 12:34 PM in the exact spot that Laurel had described in her eBird report from yesterday. The pond there also had the Common Teal very close by, accompanied by a single Dunlin. Out in the field, a Northern Shrike was working back and forth between the two largest leafless deciduous trees.

Unfortunately the nice couple from Wisconsin left just before the Phoebe made its appearance, so I hope they're reading this.

Diane Yorgason-Quinn

Gig Harbor, WA

Avosetta at hotmail.com