[Tweeters] Odd oriole, glines dam

Josh Hayes Coralliophila at live.com
Sun Jul 2 12:18:29 PDT 2017

Hi tweets,

Last Tuesday my son and I saw an oriole, singing, right at the trailhead at the current end of the Elwha river road. I know it has to be a Bullocks, but honest, the head was completely black and the song was, honest, very Baltimore - like. Probably just an odd Bullocks, but if you're out there, worth a look. Also some feisty rufous hummers, a lovely flycatching black headed grosbeak, and more Wilson's warblers than I have ever seen before. It's been a GREAT year for Wilson's, apparently.

Cheers,

Josh home in blackberry infested Licton springs

Sent from my Windows Phone