[Tweeters] peregrine falcon fledgling in front of the King County courthouse in downtown Seattle.

Nadine Drisseq bearsmartwa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:44:21 PDT 2017

This is a copy of a post by Blythe Horman posting on Western WA Birders FB
Group. I thought it would garnish more help or feedback by posting on
Tweeters.

Blythe says,
"An acquaintance of mine reported that this afternoon [Monday 3rd July] she
encountered a peregrine falcon fledgling in front of the King County
courthouse in downtown Seattle. There were no visible injuries, and it was
making "short, pathetic attempts at flight." When she checked later after
an errand, it had moved to the loading dock and was attempting to get onto
the roof of a van. She was advised by Seattle Animal Control that they
couldn't do anything if no injury or blood was visible, and that the
parents would probably look after it.
I'm just wondering if there is anyone who is researching and/or
safeguarding our urban peregrines who might want to check out this
situation."

Forwarded by,
*Nadine Drisseq*
*Issaquah, WA. 98027*