[Tweeters] Differences In How Crows and Ravens Fly

Scott Clausen scottclausen at mac.com
Wed Jul 5 15:34:05 PDT 2017

Hello,

During the recent holiday a relative told me that you can distinguish crows and ravens by how they fly. He stated that crows always flap their wings while ravens will glide and flap intermittently? IS this a valid way to distinguish the two in flight?

Also, does anyone have a good recommendation for a book on the corvids?

Thanks for your time.

Scott Clausen
Sequim

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein