[Tweeters] Differences In How Crows and Ravens Fly

Hans-Joachim Feddern thefedderns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 22:58:07 PDT 2017

In my experience, Ravens are vocal in flight. We have suspected a breeding
pair in Dash Point State Park for a few years now. I have only seen one or
both of them a few times this year flying towards the park. My attention
was always called by their croaking (instead of crows cawing). Most field
guides will describe a ravens table as "wedge"- shaped...

Hans

--
*Hans Feddern*
Twin Lakes/Federal Way, WA