[Tweeters] Moonlight In Port Townsend

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Sat Jul 8 23:51:22 PDT 2017

Due to my laptop being in the shop for awhile, I haven't been able (or willing, by phone texting) to post for awhile.

But tonight, walking outside of my man cave for a moment , I was completely thrilled by the sky show going on just now here in Port Townsend. The sky here in my view is like drifting popcorn clouds illuminated and playing hide-and-seek with a full moon. Remarkably beautiful really.

And to the east Mars was glowing off , adding a spark of warm color to the cold moonlit skyscape.

Go out and see what you can. It was dark mostly and I didn't see or hear any birds. So it goes.

Jeff Gibson

just sayin' from

Port Townsend WA