[Tweeters] RN Stint map

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Sun Jul 9 08:54:32 PDT 2017

To add to Ryan’s comments, there is a single, moderately large hunk of driftwood protruding from the muck in an arch shape. Yesterday, the RNST favored that area. It would feed north, east and west of the driftwood but always returned to that area. Not really any other driftwood in the circled area on Ryan’s map. I mentioned the driftwood arch to Matt Bartels by text and he headed for it this morning, finding the RNST close by it.

Tom Mansfield in Seattle.