[Tweeters] Redstart easy find on Oso Loop

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 19:46:04 PDT 2017

Thanks to everyone who sent me tips on the Redstart. I found the pretty
after a short bit of work, lots of calling birds there, and yes they can be
confused with the Yellow Warbler. My husband actually located the bird
first. He was standing wth my friends, one of which was talking a bit more
than I desired; but that is where the bird was first seen. Oso Loop,
across from the Mystic Mountain Nursery driveway. We actually just pulled
in right across and the bird was not too far from the road. Got a few
photos, but not what I would call good ones...
Thanks for the help!
Vicki Biltz
Buckley WA 98321

vickibiltz at gmail.com