[Tweeters] aphid control?

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 23:56:51 PDT 2017

another method is to make a spray that will not harm hummingbirds, but does
harm aphids. i've used a spray that i mix up from equal parts water and
ethanol (or rubbing alcohol) with 3-4 drops of liquid soap (dishwashing
soap). give this a shake to mix and spray away. your aphids will die.

probably best to repeat the treatment on a weekly basis (this was effective
for my houseplants.)

[image: --]

grrlscientist
[image: https://]about.me/grrlscientist
<https://about.me/grrlscientist?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
Blogs: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/> | Evolution
Institute <https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=> |
Medium <https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist>
Keep up with my writing: TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
Tiny bio: about.me <https://about.me/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]