[Tweeters] access to Deer Lagoon, Whidbey

janicereeder at comcast.net janicereeder at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 13:57:12 PDT 2017

I own the beach house at 2447 Sunlight Beach Road and am related to the owners of the next 2 houses that all face Deer Lagoon and are a few houses past the dike access. Just past these 3 houses is a public access on both sides of the road, facing Useless Bay and also Deer Lagoon. Birders can park on this public access and should feel free to ask any of my family at our houses for permission to park there as well. Happy birding on Deer Lagoon.

Sent from my iPhone