[Tweeters] Song sparrows

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 20:35:01 PDT 2017

I live in far NE Seattle just below the lip of the ridge where Sand Point
Way turn into 125th, elevation ~250 ft. have had singing song sparrows all
spring & summer, & fledglings at our feeder for several weeks. think two
breeding pairs, but may be a 3rd among our immediate neighbors.

Chris Kesser
Seattle

--
"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson