[Tweeters] Song Sparrows, National Parks access, ...

pan panmail at mailfence.com
Sat Jul 15 08:50:46 PDT 2017

Hi, Tweets,

I've got a new e-mail address. Let me know if you can't grab it and you'd like it.

I checked this note from the Iowa list, and it seems legitimate:
"senior lifetime passes to national parks & monuments, wildlife refuges, Corps of Engineers lands, etc. will be soaring from a cost of $10 to $80 on August 28. For complete information, check out this website: https://www.nps.gov/planyourvisit/senior-pass-changes.htm"

If you know someone 62 or more, now's the time.

And here on Seattle's Capitol Hill, my yard Song Sparrows are rearing their second brood of the season.

Cheers,

Alan Grenon
Seattle