[Tweeters] Song Sparrows, National Parks access, ...

Chris West swallowtailedkite at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 09:26:01 PDT 2017

Alan at al,

That is correct. The price of a lifetime Senior pass is being raised to $80
.
However, there will also be an option for an annual pass as well.

Here's the fun part:
If you purchase a Senior annual pass four years in a row, you can trade in
those four for a lifetime pass at no extra cost.

--Chris W
Park Ranger - interp
North Cascades National Park