[Tweeters] Edmonds marsh dowitchers(?) 7-17-17

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 11:17:48 PDT 2017

Sandpipers continue to visit the Edmonds marsh and the bright sunshine continues to make photographing them difficult. Best chance is in the early evening about two hours before sunset.

I got some grab shots of five shorebirds flying over the walkway. They (naturally) landed in a far corner of the marsh where I could not see them. I think they were dowitchers, but I welcome other opinions. Photos can be seen by scrolling down page 16:
http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?14796-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA-2017/page16

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA