[Tweeters] Port Townsend,Briefly

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Wed Jul 19 15:12:08 PDT 2017

Hi Tweeter

Due to computer meltdown , biological problems, and the fact my cell phone left me cause I wasn't giving her enough $$$., it,' been hard to post for few month's., and some new meds i'm on just now make it hard to type.

So my big report is seeing my first PT Heermann's Gull's yesterday on tue 7/11 back from Baja - always nice to see,

Also, is it just me, or doesn't seem it seem like there are way more Swallowtail butterflies (both Anise, and Western), around PT this year than in the past several summers - maybe the wetter winter and spring? Just sayin'

Jeff Gibson

gimping around

Port Townsend Wa

'