[Tweeters] Port Townsend,Briefly

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 18:15:44 PDT 2017

For what it's worth, I'm seeing Westerns all over the Sammamish plateau
(and locations around Lake Samm... This morning, I saw what I thought was
a Pale, much whiter than any Western seen this year; however, I saw it for
all of 2 seconds before it disappeared behind a fence, so i'm not 100% sure
of the diagnosis.,,,

00 caren
ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork