[Tweeters] Grounded Towhee? / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Jul 21 16:55:12 PDT 2017

Hello Birders,

We've had a Towhee staying around, on the ground most of the day. It is eating - almost looks like she ate too much! It appears to be an adult female.

Do they possibly get lethargic during a molt? I was gone for a bit and my husband says she hung around the whole time while he was watering. I put a small dish of water and some seed near her. Anything else I can do? It does get under cover if feeling threatened.

A special bird to me.

Caryn / Wedgwood