[Tweeters] Question about Freeman Road access

Bruce blabar at harbornet.com
Sun Jul 23 21:30:03 PDT 2017

Chris
As you turn on to Freeman road from Levee road, go almost to Valley road. On you left there usually some close sheep feeding , then a large warehouse type building. Right after that building is a small gravel road . Turn in and park on the left where there is a pull off. From here walk straight ahead to a larger pond on the left which has the main birds. The pond on the right not as much. Times to go because of construction is after 7:00 in evenings and on the weekends. If they're working, so far no problem. Pond is drying up fast.
Bruce