[Tweeters] Solitary Sandpiper - "Redmond Retention Ponds" Perrigo Park - King County 7/26/17

Rick Tyler rhtyler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:01:50 PDT 2017

Tweets,

I ran over to the pond as soon as I received Houston's email, but no luck
-- no solitary sandpiper, just the usual resident population of killdeer
and one least sandpiper. I'll stop by again after work today.

I'm pretty sure Houston and I saw different sandpipers -- the least was
conveniently standing next to a killdeer, and it was WAY smaller.

Rick Tyler

--
Rick Tyler