[Tweeters] Hooded Oriole

Nadine Drisseq bearsmartwa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 00:05:53 PDT 2017

Better photos again!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.420496968331023&type=1&l=bb5c2bff33

What are your thoughts?

I submitted photos to Matt Bartells, E Bird and WA Rare Bird ABA.

If the bird is around tomorrow, and you are interested in seeing it, text
me on 206 779 2805 and I will send you my address. Viewing times are likely
to be between 2 and 7pm. The bird and I like our sleep and privacy. It is
best viewed from inside the house. The driveway is now off limits as it
scares the bird off and stops it from feeding. Knock on the door or text me
bc the doorbell is disconnected.

Also, please bring offerings of California or Florida oranges and Grape
Jelly for the bird as a Thank you. We will have an HO Oriole party!

Best birding,
*Nadine Drisseq*
*Biologist, **Bear Smart WA*