[Tweeters] Hooded Oriole Update

Nadine Drisseq bearsmartwa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:01:23 PDT 2017

The Oriole has not made an appearance today yet. Have been watching the
feeder and yard since 9am. It did get registered as the 11th sighting of an
Hooded Oriole in WA since records began, and several people managed to come
out and see it yesterday.
I will post again if I see him; if I do not you can presume he hasn't been
observed.

Someone asked me about my feeder set-up. It's nothing special. I do have an
massive Empress tree by the house so I speculate that that may have been
the major attractant (and my yard just happens to be bird-accommodating and
right next to it).

Best birding,

*Nadine*