[Tweeters] Frenchman's bar and Vancouver lake

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 16:17:19 PDT 2017

An afternoon drive to the lake and park did not yield any unusual sightings. I saw a Western Grebe on Vancouver  lake, and the usual denizens of Crows, California Scrub Jays, Starlings, Brown-headed Cowbirds, American Robins, Tree Swallows, and Brewer's Blackbirds.  Driving to Frenchman's bar I saw a couple of Turkey Vultures and an American Kestrel.  At Frenchman's bar I saw what I think (but am not sure) was a Townsend's warbler.Although I could hear a lot of birds singing I only sighted Song Sparrows and  American Robins until a chattering up in the tree tops caught my attention and I managed to get a photo of a Bullock's Oriole.   https://www.flickr.com/photos/11815777@N07/34876236992/in/dateposted/
Michelle MaaniSalmon CreekVancouver, Washington (not BC)