[Tweeters] Male Lesser shows up alone just now, oops! There she is!!!

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 19:21:53 PDT 2017

We've had a few crazy days with lots going on, and although I've watched
for long periods of time here and there, I just now spotted the Lesser
Goldfinch male, at the niger feeder that has sunflower chips, and just now
the female flew onto the sunflower feeder on the same station Looking
good!
We've had a crazy female Coopers, she's just huge, I'm thinking she should
go after my squirrels instead
She almost got one of my tanagers yesterday

Vicki Biltz
Buckley, Wa 98321
I do have photos but through the windows again

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/