[Tweeters] Bobolink - ?

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:27:13 PDT 2017

this morning I saw what appeared to be a male Bobolink fly over the eastern
most of the Promontory Ponds, right over the Pied-billed Grebe. It flew
from south to north, into the trees on the north edge of the pond. I'm an
eastern birder, and familiar with Bobolink, and the back pattern of the
make is pretty unique, but this bird would be way out of range, and I only
got a 2 second glance. what else might it have been?

Chris Kessler

--
"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson