[Tweeters] Re: Bobolink - ?

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:35:38 PDT 2017

To clarify my previous posting, I failed in the attached post to say where
I was -- this sighting took place in Magnuson Park in Seattle WA this
morning. I see range maps showing breeding populations in eastern &
east-central Washington, but still a couple of ecological zones & a
mountain range from where this sighting was.