[Tweeters] An Old World Bird in a New World Rainforest

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 09:04:52 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

a piece that I wrote for nonprofit Think Tank, the Evolution Institute,
published today in their free online magazine, This View Of Life. My piece
is about a very perplexing songbird that lives in the Neotropics, but whose
closest genetic relatives live in Southeast Asia! How the heck did this
happen?

An Old World Bird in a New World Rainforest
https://evolution-institute.org/article/an-old-world-bird-in-a-new-world-rainforest/

i hope you enjoy this story.

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>