[Tweeters] Marymoor Eastern Kingbird and Ash-Throated Flycatcher

Josh Adams xjoshx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:06:35 PDT 2017

Hello Tweets,
Neither of these were my discovery, but I wanted to make sure they
made there way here. Earlier today Jacob McGinnis reported an
ASH-THROATED FLYCATCHER and EASTERN KINGBIRD in the east meadow of
Marymoor Park in Redmond. Joshua Rudolph found them still there this
afternoon. He was leaving when I arrived and pointed me in the
direction he'd last seen the flycatcher. I got a couple brief looks,
but couldn't relocate it after that. The kingbird was much more
obliging. I ran into Kazuto Shibata who had photographed the
Ash-Throated yesterday and today, so it may be worth trying to
relocate in the morning.

Josh Adams
Cathcart, WA