[Tweeters] Snohomish Cty birding recommendations?

Dee Dee deedeeknit at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 11:25:03 PDT 2017

A friend and I would like to head out for a day of birding this weekend and are looking for recommendations of places primarily west half, and south-to-mid Snohomish County that don't require too much strenuous hiking (weak knee) or too remote. Can walk and mild up and down for several miles is okay. Just looking for pleasant day where good chance to see variety, if possible, with a safe place to leave the car. Of course we know no guarantees possible! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Dee Warnock
Edmonds