[Tweeters] Re: Off Topic Squirrel Behaviour

Diane Weinstein Diane_Weinstein at msn.com
Sun Jun 11 12:57:20 PDT 2017

My little Douglas Squirrels are also planting nuts and seeds in with my potted plants.

I have a large pot of Swiss Chard on the deck. In the past, the Gold Finches and Pine Siskins would dine on the Swiss Chard, but I have not seen them in quite some time and didn't think they would be removing entire leaves. I finally found out who it was when I saw a Douglas Squirrel chomping off big leaves and devouring them.

Diane Weinstein

Issaquah