[Tweeters] 55 American White Pelicans in Drayton Harbor, Blaine WA - video

Eric Ellingson abriteway at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 21:15:03 PDT 2017

Coming home today I saw a large white flock of birds near a guy and his dog walking out in the shallow water of Birch Bay near 'stinky corner'. Putting my binocs on the flock I was quite surprised. Headed home to get the camera & tripod. Walked thru the water from Birch Bay Village toward the flock to get good lighting for some video / photos. Met up with Marcia who picked me up at the road and we watched them for a good bit before the took flight and headed south toward the Ferndale refinery area.

https://flic.kr/p/UuvwJC

[X]American White Pelicans<https://flic.kr/p/UuvwJC>
counted between 50-60 in Drayton Harbor (Blaine WA). Watched them for half hour before the flew off heading toward Ferndale.

[https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4257/34453175464_e1e5818da6_b.jpg] <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ericellingson/34453175464/>
[https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4257/34453175464_e1e5818da6_b.jpg]

Eric Ellingson