[Tweeters] Marbled Murrelets continue at Richmond Beach

Joe Sweeney sweeneyfit at mac.com
Wed Jun 14 18:42:10 PDT 2017

Marbled Murrelets continue in good numbers at Richmond Beach in Shoreline.

This morning I spotted 9, and according to his eBird report, David Poortinga saw 10 this afternoon.

My favorite viewing spot is about 200 yards north along the beach. A scope will help, but lately some murrelets have popped up fairly close to shore.

In case anyone is interested, I’ve just added about 10 images to my flickr site. Most of my recent additions were taken at Richmond Beach Park.
To check them out, click on:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sweeneyfit/

Joe Sweeney
NE Seattle