[Tweeters] "Baby bird brought to Seattle from Lk Talapus - now what?"

Nadine Drisseq bearsmartwa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 18:38:37 PDT 2017

There is a songbird rehab - if you're within driving distance of Enumclaw -
Kelley whom runs it really knows her birds and the facility is excellent.
It's called Featherhaven and it is ONLY for songbirds.
PAWS is also good if that's much closer for you.
I've brought Pine Siskins here when they've gotten sick.
Good luck. Btw, bread and milk are really bad for most birds (except
crows). I'd buy some suet for it in the meantime. All my local birds love
suet as a feeder for their babies
Best of luck,
Nadine

*Nadine Drisseq*