[Tweeters] Not a bird ...

Rick Tyler rhtyler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:50:15 PDT 2017

Tweeters,

The bat hung around until evening, but by 10pm it was gone. Here is a link
to a picture: https://www.flickr.com/gp/rtyler78/j7k7vP

Thanks for all the messages and information. Fortunately, it looks like
this little guy was just trying to find somewhere at least partially
covered to spend his afternoon.

Rick Tyler

--
Rick Tyler