[Tweeters] Photo of Savannah Sparrow

Janine Anderson janine at anderson-design.net
Thu Jun 29 16:39:08 PDT 2017

Hello Tweeters,

I would appreciate it if someone could share with me a nice photo of a
Savannah Sparrow for a newsletter I put out for the Friends of Fort Worden
State Park. I have begun a column (adapted from the group's Facebook page)
called "On Foot in Fort Worden." In the summer issue of the newsletter, I
plan to profile Savannah sparrows, which nest in a meadow area at the park.
I have an expressive but not very good photo. A friend took a better photo,
except it does not capture the bird's essence. Preferably the photo would be
in profile. Even nicer, it would be singing. And of course it would have
this region's physical features, for example, paler than some elsewhere.

If someone can supply a photo, I would of course credit you however you wish
to be credited.

Thanks much!

Janine Anderson, Board Member
Friends of Fort Worden State Park