[Tweeters] Boeing Peregrin Falcon

mark girling markgirling at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 16:20:51 PST 2017

I work 3rd shift and it seems a Peregrin Falcon likes to roost in the Renton factory. Line I on the north doors seems to be the favoured end. I think it is a female as the vocals she makes is the same as the Sibley recordings are. Between 1-3am she makes quite a racket and flies around the factory. She has many oppertunities to get out as the huge doors are opened regularly daily.Mark GirlingWoodridge, WAmarkgirling at yahoo.comSent from Yahoo Mail on Android