[Tweeters] Birdseed

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 18:06:20 PST 2017

Can't speak for everyone, but "birdseed" as sold in a lot of places around
here is millet, and I can't think of any birds in the northwet that are
remotely interested in the stuff. Sunflower, suet, black niger, peanuts,
fresh fruit, they love the stuff. Millet? not so much...

00 caren
ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork