[Tweeters] A Different Kind of Blog Post

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 07:41:05 PST 2017

I recently posted something on my blog that was - well different - featured a meal we prepared using wild duck breasts that were given to me by a hunter under let's say an usual circumstance.  While the meal really was fantastic and deserving of a post, it is the underlying story/lesson/message that really matters most.  It is about finding room in our world for others and appreciating things we share and getting over some of our differences - particularly apt at this time in our country.
I was not going to post it to tweeters since it is not entirely about birds, but I have had many positive responses from posting it elsewhere.  So here goes.
I think this link will work and if not then the general reference to the blog should.
wordpress.com/post/blairbirding.wordpress.com/12798

blairbirding.wordpress.com