[Tweeters] Birdseed

Bob Sundstrom ixoreus at scattercreek.com
Fri Mar 3 09:20:34 PST 2017

We scatter our mixed seed on the ground in the same areas of gravel pathways each morning and afternoon, about 2 quarts. Assorted sparrows, quail, Steller's and Scrub Jays, Mourning Doves and chipmunks all enjoy the seed on the ground, which we buy at a feed store. Also maintain hanging feeders of sunflower seeds and a suet feeder. We're outside Tenino along Scatter Creek.

Bob Sundstrom

Sent from my iPhone